Emaar Community Management LLC (hereinafter referred to as ‘ECM’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’) is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws. You can visit this site without disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself.
- What kind of information is collected?
- Anonymous information, which cannot be tied directly to personally identifiable information. We use this information to improve our site and it helps us focus our resources on the features that are most popular with our users. We may collect information regarding your IP address, browser type, domain name and access time. This information is used for our own research purposes and is separate from any personally identifiable information you may submit via this site. We do not link IP addresses to any personal information. In rare instances, IP addresses may be used to assist in deterring and/or preventing abusive or criminal activity on the site.
- Personally identifiable information, collected through downtowndubai.ae in the following ways:
- Forms – by completing our forms online you are submitting information, which will be held securely in our database.
- Contact us form – information provided through this form will not be stored by ECM and will be used solely to respond to customer enquiries and/or service requests.
2. How safely contained will my information be?
The security of all information associated with our users is an important concern to us. We, at ECM, therefore exercise the utmost care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, ECM and its affiliates can’t ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we use industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, such as firewalls and secure socket layers. However, ‘perfect security’ does not exist on the internet.
3. Who will use this information?
As a general rule, ECM will not disclose any specific personal information that you submit to us about you in a manner that connects you with that personal information, except when we have your explicit permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or under the circumstances described below.
4. How can I control my information?
In case you change your mind or your personal information changes (such as your mailing address or email address), we will endeavour to correct, update or remove the information that you have previously provided to us.