Here are some useful tips to help you and your little ones stay safe in the community pool
- Never leave babies or children alone or in the care of another child, while in or near pools.
- Do not leave any pool toys in the water as a child could fall in while trying to retrieve them.
- Consuming alcohol at a public swimming pool is against the law.
- If you have any illness or infection (such as a cold, sore throat, diarrhoea), please refrain from entering the pool to prevent spreading the disease.
- Take children on bathroom breaks every 60 minutes or check diapers every 30 to 60 minutes.
- Shower with soap before you start swimming (then rinse yourself under the shower at the pool before you swim).