Follow these steps in balcony usage to ensure a safer and aesthetically pleasing community experience.
- Do not barbecue in your balcony, it is a fire hazard and against community rules.
- Cigarette butts pose a serious risk of fire, as well as, being toxic to the environment. Do not throw cigarette butts from your balcony.
- Littering in anyway from balconies/ windows is not allowed.
- Installing satellite dishes in the balcony is against municipality regulations. Such violations could face hefty fines.
- Do not use the balcony for storage purposes as it ruins the community aesthetics.
- Coverings of any kind is not allowed. Safety screens, awnings, pergolas, curtains or shades must not be installed on balconies.
- Leaving pets unattended on the balcony can cause them severe distress. Please ensure your pets are well cared for and not allowed to become a nuisance.
- Laundry must not be hung on the balcony or railings as it diminishes the aesthetics of the community.