Top 10 questions
These FAQs have been put together to provide a quick reference for some of the most common topics you might be interested in knowing about your community.
Do you want to find out about hosting a party in one of the common areas? The first steps in making an alteration to your home? Or perhaps you’d like some information about pets? Scroll through and click on one of the questions/links to get an answer.
Our top 10 questions are based on statistics taken from our customer happiness centre, so hopefully, that’s the best place for you to start looking.
How can I apply for my move-in permit?
- To apply for your move in permit click here
How do I notify the community management about a cleaning or maintenance issue, or if there is any damage to the common areas?
- Please contact community security or call us on 800 EMAAR (36227).
- If the issue pertains to structural defects within your premises, you may visit our customer happiness centre located at Emaar Square, Building 2, Ground Floor.
- For accidents or claims, please contact Dubai Municipality on 800 900 or +971 4 221 5555.
There is a maintenance issue within my unit. Whose responsibility is it to fix it?
- There is a Defects Liability Period (DLP) of one year from the handover of the property. If your unit is within DLP, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other issues, you may contact the service provider of your choice. You, as the homeowner, are responsible, especially if the Defects Liability Period has already expired.
What do I do if I receive a notice of violation?
- As mentioned in the notice of violation itself, you are required to comply within the time frame specified and ensure that the issue is not repeated in the future.
- You may also contact ECM on 800 EMAAR (36227).
I want to carry out some home modifications to my property. Do I need to seek permission?
- Yes. Please log onto your community portal and select ‘Home Modifications’ from the side bar to apply for an NOC.
- For all other issues, you may contact the service provider of your choice. You, as the homeowner, are responsible especially if the Defects Liability Period has already expired.
I want to organise a party/barbecue in the common area/park of our community. Do I have to inform anyone? How can I do it?
- The park and other common amenities can be used on a first-come, first-served basis. When using them, kindly ensure the following:
- – The activity does not cause disturbance or hinder the usage of the area for other residents
- – The area is to be used in a careful, considerate manner (with no damage to foliage and/or community assets)
- – The area is to be left clean after use
- – The resident is responsible for the actions of his guests within the community
- – The community rules are adhered to
- Should any complaints from residents be received and verified, security will request the activity to be stopped. Failure to comply will result in a notice of violation being issued.
Is there visitor parking available in my community?
- For information on the availability of visitor parking in your community, please contact your tower reception or the community security office. Kindly note that visitor parking is only for visitors; residents are requested to use their assigned parking bays only.
What is the window cleaning schedule for my tower?
- The window cleaning schedule for your tower is posted on the community noticeboards. For further information, you can contact ECM at 800 EMAAR (36227).
Is there a mobile application available for property-related services, payments, or updates?
- Yes. EMAAR ONE is an all-in-one app to manage Emaar properties and book home services from anywhere and anytime. This is available on the App Store and on Google Play. Key features include:
– Move-in and NOC request
– Services fees & installment payments
– Amenities bookings
– Live construction updates
– Voice service requests & status updates
– Home services bookings
– Latest launches, exclusive offers & events
– Digital handover process
NOTE: If you are a new user, you can select the “Need Help?” tab to get your password and enter your registered primary email address in the “Forgot Password” tab.