Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
Wander through a vast aquatic neighbourhood.
Dive into one of the largest indoor aquariums, featuring thousands of aquatic animals and a 270-degree walk-through tunnel! The ten million-litre Dubai Aquarium tank showcases hundreds of sharks and rays, including the largest collection of sand tiger sharks in the world.
DID YOU KNOW? There’s even a special ‘lunar-cyclic’ lighting system that changes the ambience of the tank depending on the time of day.
Things you can do in Dubai Aquarium:
- Sail over the open waters in a glass-bottom boat.
- Dive into the tank and get up close to tens of thousands of aquatic species.
- Stand your ground in a submerged cage while sharks circle the waters.
- Take a virtual stroll alongside animals in their natural habitat.
- Visit the 750 kg, 5 metre long monster – King Croc.
Book your tickets at www.thedubaiaquarium.com